FAQ WineStein App
Carry out the following actions one after the other:
- Remove the app from the Settings app
- Then turn off the backup of the app in iCloud (if it is there)
- Clear History and Website Data from Safari app
1. Remove the app from the Settings app:
Open the Settings app. Click General and then on iPhone Storage. Scroll down and click on WineStein. In the next screen you can remove the app in its entirety by clicking on the red text Remove App and then confirm. The app has now been completely removed.
2. Turn off the backup of the app in iCloud (if it is listed there)
Open the Settings app. Click on user profile at the top and then on iCloud. Now click on Manage Storage, scroll down and click on WineStein (if WineStein is not listed here, you can proceed to the next step). In the next screen, you can delete the app data from your iCloud by clicking on the red text Delete Documents and Data and then confirm it. The app data is now no longer recovered when reinstalling the app.
3. Clear History and Website Data from Safari app
Since the app can also store data through your Safari app, we advice to clear your history and website data from Safari. Fortunately, Apple has written a thorough description for this process: